Student Arrival on July 30th at Citizens' Stadium:
- Arrival and Ceremony Times:
- Graduation ceremony #1: All students that are being Academically Honored (an email was sent to your school email address by Mrs. Carlton if you are in this group): Arrive at 4:30: Ceremony at 5:00 PM
- Graduation ceremony #2: Students whose last name ends with A-G: Arrive at 6:00: Ceremony at 6:30 PM
- Graduation ceremony #3: Students whose last name ends with H-Z: Arrive at 7:30: Ceremony at 8:00 PM
Please arrive on time as we will need to arrange you alphabetically, distribute honors/PCC cords, and provide instructions for the march-in. Drive to the north parking lot, park near the baseball field, and stay in your car until you are approached by a school official and directed where to go. Please wear your cap and gown and bring a facemask to wear from the time you leave your car to the time you reenter it. We will provide water on the field during the ceremony. Wearing a facemask is mandatory except for when you take your picture on stage.
- Graduation Ceremonies: Three ceremonies will take place at Citizens' Stadium on July 30th at 5:00 PM, 6:30 PM, and 8:00 PM (see above for the breakout of students and times).
- You must have an approved CCHS graduation ticket to get into the ceremony and be seated in the stands. We ask that all families sit together in a socially distanced pre-marked spot in the stadium. If you are arriving early for the 6:30 or 8:00 PM ceremonies, we will not allow you to enter the stadium until the previous ceremony completes, but we will form a line to retain your arrival spot. We will live stream each ceremony on Youtube. This link will provide free access: https://youtu.be/wXwm-S9DdfQ
- There will be a professional photographer at the event and each student's picture will be taken immediately after receiving a diploma and while on stage. An unobstructed digital photo of each graduate will be provided free-of-charge and be emailed to your parent/guardian's email account as it exists in Infinite Campus two weeks after the event. On stage, each student will receive an empty diploma jacket cover. At the bottom of the stage on a table, each student will be able to pick up their diploma before returning to his or her seat. The event is also being filmed and a copy of the video will be provided to all who want it free-of-charge. That website link will be sent out following the ceremony.
- Each ceremony is scheduled to last approximately 45 minutes. At the conclusion of each ceremony, we ask that each student returns to his or her car and leaves the parking lot. We cannot host congregations of people without proper social distancing at the ceremony; so if students wish to have photos taken with their classmates, we ask that this is done before the ceremony and at an alternate location.
- In the event that we have bad weather (lightning within 5 miles or strong rain showers), we will reschedule each of the three ceremonies (as necessary) to the following evening (Friday night, July 31st) at the same times.
If you haven't picked up your graduation tickets, you have until noon on Thursday to do so!