NEWS and ANNOUNCEMENTS
Great News! We have been experiencing app problems for the start of the 18-19 school year and these issues have been resolved.
Campus Parent and Campus Student provide real-time access to announcements, assignments, attendance, grades, schedules and more. See what is currently happening in the classroom so you can understand, monitor, and participate in the educational process.
New Campus Portal Apps are available for Students and Parents!
You can download the apps from Google Play or from the Apple Store.
To log in using the Mobile App:
- Enter the District Name: Canon City
- Enter the State: Colorado
- Select "CANON CITY SCHOOLS"
- Log in using your username and password.
- parents will use the username and password fields
- students will use the "Log in with Google (SSO) - Students and Staff Only" button to log in with their Google username and password.
- staff (who are also parents) will use the "Log in with Google (SSO) - Students and Staff Only" button to log in with their Google username and password.
What is the Campus Portal and Campus Student?
Campus Portal and Campus Student are tools for parents and students to access instant, online, timely and secure student information: class schedule, assignments, attendance, discipline, course registrations for next year, report cards and transcripts.
Campus Portal and Campus Student are a means to further promote educational excellence by enhancing our program of communication with parents and students.