FCDPHE can now do testing on all the following individuals:
- Anyone with symptoms
- Asymptomatic persons living in a congregate setting (Long-term care, prisons, etc)
- Asymptomatic persons who have had contact with a confirmed case
- Asymptomatic persons who work in a high risk essential setting such as healthcare workers, workers in congregate living settings (prisons, LTCF), 1st responders, law enforcement, etc.
Priorities for testing:
- Hospitalized patients with symptoms (CDC symptom list available at
- Health care facility workers, workers in congregate living settings, and first responders with symptoms.
- Residents in long-term care facilities (including nursing homes and assisted living residences) and other
congregate living settings, including prisons and shelters.
- Anyone with symptoms of potential COVID-19 infection, including: fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills,
muscle pain, new loss of taste or smell, vomiting or diarrhea, and/or sore throat.
- People without symptoms who are prioritized by health departments or clinicians, for any reason, including but
not limited to: public health monitoring, sentinel surveillance, or screening of other asymptomatic individuals
according to state and local plans.
These are still by appointment only by calling 719-276-7450. Testing is done Monday afternoons and Wednesday mornings.