You are invited to join us for FREE SUMMER BREAKFAST and LUNCH
FREE MEALS ALL SUMMER FOR KIDS UNDER 19!
Begins May 27th, 2020
The Eat Right Live Right mobile food unit will distribute grab
and go meals at the following locations every Monday,
Wednesday and Friday this summer!
Canon City High School - 10:45am - 11:05am
Canon Exploratory School - 11:25am - 11:55am
Harrison School - 12:10pm - 12:30pm
Lincoln School of Science and Tech - 1:00pm - 1:20pm
McKinley School - 1:30pm - 1:50pm
To provide more meal access at a central location, we have
also added extended service at the front entrance of Canon
City High School. Grab and Go are available every Monday,
Wednesday and Friday from 11:15am to 12:30pm
● During the COVD-19 crisis parents and/or guardians are permitted to pick
up the meals for their children.
● All children will receive 2 breakfasts and 2 lunches each day.
● Let us feed your large group! One adult can pick up all the meals for your
group of children. Just text your name, organization and number of meals
to 719-431-0497. Pick up meals at CCHS between 11:15am - 12:30pm.
● If necessary we can arrange for large group pick up at our mobile
- Call Canon City Nutrition Services at 719-276-5813
This institution is an equal opportunity provider