Campus Portal Students
Campus Portal Students – Parent/Guardian View and Student View
Campus Portal refers to viewing student information via a web browser. Campus portal view is different than the Mobile Portal.
The Student section of Portal provides information for each student.
Students can download the Student App that gives them information on:
- Today - Assignments due today, due tomorrow, and a schedule list
- Weekly Overview - Assignments for the week with a nice button to navigate from week to week.
- Assignments - when they are due, missing
- Grades - In-progress grades, final grades and assignment grades
- Grade Book Updates - Show recent scores and updates that the teacher has entered.
- Attendance - Information on their attendance
- Schedule - T1-T3, Q1-Q4 Schedule information
- Reports - View transcripts and report cards
- Message Center - Teacher messages, School Announcements, District Announcements, Inbox messages
- More - Students can view (not edit) their address information, Demographic information, non household relationships, Family Contact information, Locker information, Important Dates, Permissions for Health, School website links
- Settings - Control how they want to be notified (via text, phone, or email for Assignment scores, grade updates or attendance.
All students in Canon City Schools who have a Google account can access their Campus Student Portal account.
If you are a student, and you need help getting your account information, please either go to the office or ask a computer teacher in your building for account information or access.
You can click here for helpful tips on how to use Campus Portal for Students: