Symptoms and Quarantining: Updated 12.22.20
- Major symptoms include: Fever (100.4 degrees or higher), chills, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing.
- Minor symptoms include: Sore throat, runny nose, congestion, muscle aches, headache, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.
- Any student or staff member identified as a close contact to a positive COVID case will be quarantined for 10 calendar days from the date of last exposure and can return to learn on the 11th day. Testing is optional.
- If a close contact chooses to test, testing should ideally be completed on day 5 of quarantine. If a negative test is received, quarantine can be ended and the contact can return to learn after day 7.
- A student or staff member who tests positive for COVID, will be placed in home isolation for 10 days following the onset of symptoms and immediate contact tracing will occur.