Opens July 17th and closes July 28th, 2023
Required for all new and returning students
In-person support will be available for any family who needs assistance with the process at the district administration office, July 19th-July 29th 8-4pm 2023
If you are a new or returning student, and would like to register for the 23-24 school year, please select ONE of the following options.
For students who were not enrolled in Canon City Schools the previous school year.
Required documents for new students:
- Birth Certificates are required to enroll into Canon City Schools. Please bring a copy of New Student Birth Certificates to the school.
- Proof of Residency, this is required for all students K-12th grade.
July 31-August 2nd, 2023
- *Required for all new and returning students who attend: Canon City High School, Canon City Middle School, Canon Exploratory School, Harrison K-8 School, Lincoln School of Science & Technology, Mountain View Core Knowledge School, McKinley Elementary School(including preschool), Washington Elementary School.
- Parents/Guardians need to have their Online Pre-Registration Application complete before attending On-Site Registration Day. If proof of residency has not been loaded to Online Application, this MUST be brought in with you during On-Site Registration. This documentation is required for all K-12th grade students.
- On-Site Registration Days/Hours:
- MONDAY, July 31, 2023 - 8:00AM to 3:00PM
- TUESDAY, August 1st, 2022 - 9:00AM to 5:00PM
WEDNESDAY, August 2nd, 2023 11:00AM to 7:00PM
For Registration questions, application problems and technical Issues
- please call 719-276-6000 X7652, M-F 8am-4pm July 17-28th, 2023.
All other questions
- please contact the District Administration front office at 719-276-5700 M-F 8am-4pm.
To be compliant with CDE, the school/district discloses education records, including student discipline records, without consent to officials of another school district in which a student seeks or intends to enroll, or is already enrolled if the disclosure is for purposes of the student’s enrollment or transfer.
El Distrito Escolar ofrece información sin requerir de autorización, a oficiales de otros distritos escolares que soliciten récords, incluyendo de disciplina, de estudiantes aspirantes o ya inscritos en sus distritos, si la información es para propósitos de inscripción o transfer.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.