1. *Proof of Address (utility bill, rental agreement, etc) K-8th Grade ONLY. You will need to upload this in Home Address section of the Online Application.
OTHER REGISTRATION FORMS AND ITEMS
The following forms are optional. You can drop off these forms at your childs school starting August 3, 2021. Each school's office hours will be 8am-3pm. In-person supports will be available for anyone who might still need help with registration.
2. School Based Health Clinic Permission forms -
- In order for your child to receive treatment at The Pulse, our school-based health center in the Cañon City School District, you will need to fill out the forms contained in the links below. Please return the forms to your child's school or during your student's first appointment at The Pulse.
- 1. Medical/Dental - https://vwhs.org/for-patients/patient-forms/
- 2. Behavioral and Mental Health - https://solvistahealth.org/
- Click here to learn more about the School Based Health Clinic.
3. Nutritional Services:
- Free & Reduced Lunch Application (optional) (you can download this now)
- Back To School Menus
- Nutrition Website with Back to School Information
- Online meal payments - PaySchoolsCentral.com
4. Campus Portal Account - If you do not have a Campus Portal account, you can sign up for one here. Proof of ID is required. Sign up for Campus Portal . Campus Portal provides real-time access to announcements, assignments, attendance, grades, schedules throughout the year. Please fill out and submit the following form.
5. Canon City High School Athletics - Come back soon!
7. Student Accident Insurance
- Mandatory & Voluntary Blanket Master Insurance Application - printable
- Mandatory & Voluntary Blanket Master Insurance Application - fillable and printable
- Mandatory & Voluntary Blanket Master Insurance Application - Signed
- Colorado Voluntary Student Accident Insurance
- Link to studentinsurance-kk.com website
8. Pay Student Fees Online: https://canoncityschools.revtrak.net/