Canon City Middle School (6th-8th Grade)
Previously Added Links
CCMS Parents and Guardians - If you're concerned about what your child is doing on their school Chromebook, GoGuardian Parent is now available to you.
You will have the ability to:
- View the Top 5 summary of student browsing - apps, extensions, documents, and websites visited.
- View the Teacher interventions - showing how often teachers locked screens, blocked sites, and opened and closed browser tabs on their students' classroom devices.
- View the last 30-days of websites, videos, documents, apps, and extensions.
- Block websites on school-issued devices during out-of-school hours.
- Pause internet access on school-issued devices during out-of-school hours, either on-demand or at a scheduled time.
Our district's configuration settings may affect the times at which information is visible.
To get started, go to https://www.goguardian.com/parent-app. Simply use your e-mail address as listed in IC and GoGuardian will send you a code to log in.
Please contact us if you need any help.
We are well on our way through the third quarter. Just a reminder to encourage your child to stay the course. As always, if you have any questions or concerns about your child's progress, contact their teacher by phone or email. Another great way to monitor your child's progress is through the Parent Portal. This tool allows you to check in on a daily basis. If you haven't already signed up for Parent Portal, contact Mrs. Foster in the counseling office (719) 276-5743.
During the months of January and February the counselors will be covering Unit 4 "Relationships and Social Conflict" during Choices class. If you have any questions or concerns please contact the counseling office and we will provide any information you will need.
Please be aware of the following dates:
February 6th, 7th, 8th- BIMAS for students grades 6th-8th (Opt out forms will be going home on January 18th and are due by February 1st)
February 14th and 16th- 8th grade High School registration
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.