Canon City Middle School (6th-8th Grade)
CCMS Parents and Guardians - If you're concerned about what your child is doing on their school Chromebook, GoGuardian Parent is now available to you.
You will have the ability to:
- View the Top 5 summary of student browsing - apps, extensions, documents, and websites visited.
- View the Teacher interventions - showing how often teachers locked screens, blocked sites, and opened and closed browser tabs on their students' classroom devices.
- View the last 30-days of websites, videos, documents, apps, and extensions.
- Block websites on school-issued devices during out-of-school hours.
- Pause internet access on school-issued devices during out-of-school hours, either on-demand or at a scheduled time.
Our district's configuration settings may affect the times at which information is visible.
To get started, go to https://www.goguardian.com/parent-app. Simply use your e-mail address as listed in IC and GoGuardian will send you a code to log in.
Please contact us if you need any help.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.