Graduation with Honors
Graduation with Honors Instructions/Process:
Cañon City High School wishes to recognize students for their academic excellence while in high school. Students have the opportunity to be recognized with Honors and Honors with Excellence in (overall) Academics along with focal areas in Fine Arts and Career and Technical Education.
|Academics||Fine Arts||Career & Technical Education|
|All 4 years of high school||
Visual and Graphic Arts
Consumer & Family Studies
Design & Drafting
The following charts list the requirements for students to be considered for Honors.
If a student believes they qualify and want to be considered, please follow the links below to submit the proper forms. Steps in the Honors process are as follows:
- Honors Forms completed and submitted by the end of 3rd quarter prior to graduation
- CLASS OF 2021 Applications DUE: March 11, 2021
- Completed form is reviewed by the Honors Advisory Committee
- Student is notified by the committee of the status of his/her application on or by April 26, 2021
- Student completes appeal process (if needed) by April 28, 2021 through Mrs. Kingery