- My name is Karen Sartori and I am eager to begin my twelfth year as the Mountain View Core Knowledge School Administrator. I am a graduate of Canon City High School and I am proud to be working in a phenomenal school district. I attended college at the University of Northern Colorado where I earned a Bachelor of Art in Psychology. While working for Child Advocacy of Greeley, I decided to go back to school for a teaching degree. I went on to earn my Colorado Teacher License in Elementary Education at the University of Colorado in Colorado Springs. My first teaching job brought me back home to teach middle school Language Arts at Fremont Middle School in Florence. During the five years I spent teaching middle school at FMS, I decided that I would like to go into school administration. I begin working on a Master of Science in Educational Leadership in 2005 and I accepted my current position in the Spring of 2007. Each year at MVCKS has brought a new adventure and I've enjoyed the journey.
- On a personal note, I am married with four beautiful daughters. My oldest daughter, Nikenzie, is finishing up her MVCKS career as an 8th grader. My second daughter, Natalia, will be nine years old in October. She can't wait to learn about everything third grade has to offer at MVCKS. I also have a kindergartener and a preschooler. My husband Nick is real estate angent with Keller Williams and a counselor by trade.
- To say that we are a busy family is quite an understatement but we wouldn't have it any other way. When I am not at work, I am spending quality time with my family. We enjoy cooking, traveling, and just plain playing together!
- Each year at MVCKS has brought a new adventure and I've enjoyed the journey. With each year, I grow a fonder appreciation for the very unique program that we offer. The dedicated and professional staff, the outstanding curriculum, and our students and parents make MVCKS an amazing place to learn and grow.
- Just as I want the best for my own children, I want the best for yours while they're with us at MVCKS. Please don't hesitate to contact me if I could answer any questions or assist in any way. I'm looking forward to another fantastic school year!