Did you know if you turn in a 20-21 Free and Reduced Meal Application it will help our district secure additional funding to serve our students?
- Last school year the FRL factor contributed $1.9 million in additional district funding.
Do you think you may qualify for Free or Reduced Meal Benefits?
- We are asking all families who think they may qualify for Free or Reduced Meal Benefits to apply NOW.
- If you qualify you will be guaranteed benefits through October 1, 2021. Applying now will save you the hassle of trying to get it done in August.
Please select one of the following ways to submit a 20-21 Free and Reduced Meal Application, but first check to see if you are eligible for Meal Benefits.
- Click 20.21 School Year Income Eligibility Guidelines to see if your income qualifies.
1. Don't have a PaySchools account?
Fill out an Application to apply for Meal Benefits.
We have provided two user friendly options:
Printable Form: Download the 20-21 Free and Reduced Meal Application form and print it.
- Fill it out and sign it.
- Drop it off at the front office of your child(s) school or the District Administration Office.
Fillable Form: Download the fillable 20-21 Free and Reduced Meal Application, fill it out on your computer or tablet.
- Save it to your computer or tablet.
- Go here to submit the application online, directly to our Nutritional Services office
2. Use PaySchools to Apply for Meal Benefits.
- If you already have a PaySchools Account Click Here To Apply For Meal Benefits