Digital Learning Resources
Please check this page regularly for updated resources to help support student education.
Click on the links to the right to navigate to the resource pages ->
Need Free Internet?
Spectrum Community Assistance:
- Spectrum will offer free access to Spectrum broadband and WiFi for new PK-12 and college student households that their network currently passes for the next 60 days.
To enroll your household in this Spectrum offer call 1-844-488-8395.
- Spectrum - Coronovirus Internet Offer for Students PK-College
- Learn more about Spectrum Internet Services
SECOM Internet (Provides services to several outlying areas in Fremont County)
Wireless Internet (where service is available)
- 29.95 15mbps/7mbps plan for 90 days then they can move to their desired plan.
- Visit our website to check to see if your home address is serviceable.
- Toll-free: (800) 657-7149
Fiber Internet (where service is available)
- 29.95 50mbps/25mbps plan for 90 days then they can move to their desired plan after.
- Free Installation – ($150 value)
- Local: (719) 383-1349
- Email: email@example.com
Mobile Hotspot Dataduring COVID-19
- Verizon- Verizon offering additional Mobile Hotspot data for customers to use during this time
- AT&T- AT&T offering additional Mobile Hotspot data for customers to use during this time
- T Mobile-T Mobile offering additional Mobile Hotspot data for customers to use during this time
Canon City Schools Technology Hotline for Parents and Students:
For any Technology Related Problems in regards to Digital Learning, please call:
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm
If you are a staff member, please enter a work order instead.