Here you will find resources specifically for Students and Parents
Click on the links below to expand
- Make a Special School Space.
- Make Your School Space Comfortable.
- Make Your School Space Fun.
- Create a Place for Supplies.
- Keep the Room Clean.
- Limit Distractions that Compete for Your Child’s Attention.
- Establish Designated Times for Learning.
- Communicate with Your Child’s Teachers (Office Hours).
- Leave Time for Breaks.
Spectrum Community Assistance:
- Spectrum will offer free access to Spectrum broadband and WiFi for new PK-12 and college student households that their network currently passes for the next 60 days.
To enroll your household in this Spectrum offer call 1-844-488-8395.
- Spectrum - Coronovirus Internet Offer for Students PK-College
- Learn more about Spectrum Internet Services
- Information for 60 days of Free Spectrum Internet
SECOM Internet (Provides services to several outlying areas in Fremont County)
Wireless Internet (where service is available)
- 29.95 15mbps/7mbps plan for 90 days then they can move to their desired plan.
- Visit our website to check to see if your home address is serviceable.
- Toll-free: (800) 657-7149
Fiber Internet (where service is available)
- 29.95 50mbps/25mbps plan for 90 days then they can move to their desired plan after.
- Free Installation – ($150 value)
- Local: (719) 383-1349
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile Hotspot Dataduring COVID-19
- SEL / Behavioral Health Google Doc
- The PULSE
- Open Monday - Friday
7:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m
Address: 1215 Main Street, Suite B (Inside Cañon City Middle School)
Phone: (719) 204-7410
- What is a School-Based Health Center (SBHC) or student health center?
A school-based health center (SBHC) brings the healthcare provider into a school so students and staff can avoid health related absences and receive the support they need to succeed in the classroom. SBHCs are staffed by a multi-disciplinary team of medical and mental health professionals.
Click on the link for more information on Scholastic's Home book delivery service.
- The Past Foundation - PAST Foundation is here to provide parents/guardians and educators with access to some of our STEM educational resources! Educators can use these resources as take-home activities for their students while parents/guardians can download these activities straight to their devices.
- STEM Activity Guide - Educational Family Activities centered around STEM
Canon City Schools Technology Hotline for Parents and Students:
For any Technology Related Problems in regards to Digital Learning, please call:
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm
If you are a staff member, please enter a work order instead.